Color Map Mapping Data histogram gets confused
There is a case where the color map mapping data histogram gets confused. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.8.0, Windows, builtin server.
- Sources/ Wavelet. Apply.
- Color by RDTdata, Representation Surface.
- Color map editor.
- Display data histogram.
- Automatically recompute data for histogram.
- Turn OFF Display data histogram.
Now, the Automatically recompute data histogram button should turn off.
- Grab the left, Min color legend control in the Mapping Data. Drag it into the middle.
The Histogram appears. This is a bug.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information