Updated the GHS generator for the following issues:
- updated top-level project to support multiple
- updated so that install scripts can function:
- allow targets to be renamed and control destination output:
- project files have been updated to be sorted by group and name, allow user to combine all source groups into target file or leave as one file per group.
- updated to allow transitive libraries to be properly linked into executable targets.
- updated how compiler flags and options are chosen to be consistent with CMake documentation.
- use the EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL setting on targets.
- add support for OBJECT libraries, no longer produces bad project files for unsupported targets.
- add source file properties
- support dynamic download Integrity Applications which do not include Integrate files.
- fix issues with
cmake --build <folder> --target <name>failing to build targets.
- fixed issues with
try_compile()and other toolset selection issues.
- add compiler verification along with detection of version, platform, and architecture.
- fix project issues when using
- added additional tests with flexibility to run against non-default installations.