vtkColorLegend seems to be broken when interacting with the chart
vtkColorLegend shows garbled output when interacting with the chart. TestHistogram2D does not show this behavior and I was only able to reproduce this within ParaView. I think the issue is in VTK though.
Steps to reproduce:
- Apply this very small patch on ParaView master: legend.patch
- build ParaView
- Open ParaView
- Tools -> Manage Plugin -> BagPlotViewsAndRep -> Load
- File -> Open sineWaves.csv, Apply
- Filters -> ExtractBagPlot -> Apply
- Show the result in a BagChartView
- The patch should let a ColorLegend appears initally with the correct rendering
- The slightest interaction garble the rendering
ParaView v5.5 does not show this behavior, so a bisect could be a solution.