• miller86's avatar
    I fixed a performance issue in Namescheme utility where it would build · 75d291e2
    miller86 authored
    up and then tear down each conversion spec's evaluation tree upon an
    invokation of the GetName method.
    
    I fixed a leak destructing DebugStreams that has been there since 2004.
    
    I added various of the unit test codes in src/common/utility to common's
    CMakeList.txt so that they get compiled by default.
    
    I added a new 'unit' class of tests and added the unit tests from
    src/common/utility there.
    
    I removed mdserver/main/testmds.C as whatever testing that afforded is
    fully subsumbed by VisIt's normal testing.
    
    I fixed a cut-n-paste error in top level CMakeLists.txt where include
    paths for several dirs in src/common were incorrect.
    
    
    git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@13476 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
    75d291e2
CMakeLists.txt 79 KB