Created by: jcfr
This commit updates the SliceModel displayable manager to allow hiding part of slice intersection on selected views.
For example, let's consider this scene with:
- 1 model
- slice intersection enabled
- slice views visible in two 3D views
Now, with this change, we can (for example) show the red slice intersection only on the green slice viewer.
The following tweaks have been done:
- model is removed from View1
- "red slice node" is hidden in ThreeD view 2
- only intersection of red slice with green slice is shown