PV 5.7 & 5.8 Cinema export options not correct when loading pvsm
When exporting a Cinema database from PV 5.7 or 5.8 after loading a pvsm, the Cinema export (save screenshot options menu) image options are not correct. See attached screenshots. Same behavior in PV 5.7 & in 5.8 To reproduce:
- Load can.ex2
- Set up and export Cinema database choosing phi-theta with default options
- Save a state file of current settings and exit PV
- Open PV and load the saved state file.
- Open up Cinema save screenshot options dialog menu. Image options do not include camera model, phi/theta divisions.
- Note that simply trying to export after the state is loaded results in attached errors.