Cinema export options really broken when loading pvsm
When exporting a Cinema database from PV 5.7 or 5.8 after loading a pvsm, the Cinema export (save screenshot options menu which is a poorly named window for the "advanced options" for the image extract "cinema image database" from the "export inspector") image options are not correct. See attached screenshots. Same behavior in PV 5.7 & in 5.8 To reproduce:
- Load can.ex2
- Set up and export Cinema database choosing phi-theta with default options
- Save a state file of current settings and exit PV
- Open PV and load the saved state file.
- Open up Cinema save screenshot options dialog menu. Image options do not include camera model, phi/theta divisions.
- Note that simply trying to export after the state is loaded results in attached errors.