PointGaussian is not working with composite data when rendering local while connected to a server
Even though PointGaussian claims to support composite data, it does not work when renderring locally while connected to a remote server.
How to reproduce :
- run pvserver
- run paraview, connect to server
- create a sphere, Apply
- switch to point gaussian, it is working perfectly
- Add a Group Dataset filter
- switch to point gaussian nothing is shown
- Edit -> Settings -> Render View -> Remote Render Threshold set to 0
- It is working again
Once it is fixed, make sure to enable PointGaussianMultiBlockDataSet test for cs and crs.