PointGaussian is not working with composite data when rendering local while connected to a server
Even though PointGaussian claims to support composite data, it does not work when renderring locally while connected to a remote server.
How to reproduce :
- run pvserver
- run paraview, connect to server
- create a sphere, Apply
- switch to point gaussian, it is working perfectly
- Add a Group Dataset filter
- switch to point gaussian nothing is shown
- Edit -> Settings -> Render View -> Remote Render Threshold set to 0
- It is working again
Once it is fixed, make sure to enable PointGaussianMultiBlockDataSet test for cs and crs.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information