Transformation of many/all objects of the pipeline at once
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
A user has requested that we be able to do transformations on numerous objects in the pipeline browser at once, and that objects that are derived from a previous object keep the applied transformation.
- Open Can.exo. Apply.
- Clip. Apply.
- Highlight Can.exo in Pipeline Browser, Clip. Inside out. Apply.
- Highlight the first clip in the pipeline browser, Display, Transformation, Translate, Y, =1.0.
- Highlight the second clip in the pipeline browser, Display, Transformation, Translate, Y, =1.0.
- User wants to do this with only one sequence of commands. He/she may have hundreds of parts that require transformation.
- Highlight the last clip. Cut, Apply. Now, turn the eyeball back on for the last clip.
- Notice that the cut is not derived from the output of clip, but rather from the original data. User wants all derived objects to be from the input filter, not the original data.