Color legend label format and range label format are not similar
The color legend label formats and range label formats are not the same, but should be. The range has an extra number in the exponent. They need to be the same. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.10.0-RC2, MacOS
- Wavelet. Apply. Surface. Color by RTData.
- Color map editor. Color legend editor.
- Turn off automatic label format.
- Change Label Format to: %-#6.3e
- Change Range Label Format to: %-#6.3e
The exponents have a different number of digits. This is a bug.