Color legends using trace moves
Color legends are not placed in the same place using a trace, Here is how to replicate.
- Linux, master, builtin server.
- Tools/ Start Trace. Take the defaults.
- File/ Open/ disk_out_ref.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Clip. Turn off show plane. Apply.
- Paint by temperature.
- Move the color legend to be horizontal, middle bottom.
- Turn on visibility of the disk_out_ref.exo. Paint by pressure.
- Move the color legend to be horizontal, middle top.
- Tools/ Stop Trace. Save as Macro.
- Reset session.
- Run the macro.
- Turn visibility off on disk_out_ref.exo. Turn it back on.
The color legend moved to the upper right corner. This is a bug.
Note that this behavior only happens with the first of the two items in the pipeline browser. If you hide then show the clip, it will work correctly.
First reported on Discourse, here: https://discourse.paraview.org/t/color-bar-position-resetting-after-hiding-un-hiding-pipeline-node/7554. Note that reporter included scripts to replicate, but it uses somewhat large data.