Plot Global Variables over Time selection broken
The Plot Global Variables over Time filter does not allow blocks of global variables to be selected anymore. This is minor for small datsets, but for datasets with many dozens or hundreds of global variables, this is an issue. This worked up until 5.8.1. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.9.0, Linux, builtin server.
- Load can.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Plot Global Variables over Time. Apply.
- In the Pipeline browwser, highlight NSTEPS.
- SHIFT-highlight YMON
- Click on one of the checkboxes, attempting to reverse the selection on all of the ones selected.
The selection is lost. This is a bug.