SaveGeometry does not save timesteps correctly in the main .pvd file
FIle->SaveGeometry is a nice tools to save the current geometry, including movement created with the animation view.
However, the top level .pvd file is missing the timesteps for some reasons.
Steps to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Source -> Box, Apply
- Animation View
- Animate Box center from 0 to 1
- File -> SaveGeometry -> box.pvd
- Timesteps are save
- Open box.pvd
- no timesteps are available, this is a bug
- Open box/box_sourceXXX*.vtm
- File series is correctly opened and animation works
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information