RenderView.ViewSize is wrong with multiple views
In a trace, the RenderView.ViewSize is wrong in numerous views. This is making pvbatch unusable for multiple views. Here is how to replicate this issue.
- Linux, master, builtin server.
- Tools/ Start Trace. OK.
- Load can.exo. Apply.
- Paint by Global Node Id.
- Split horizontal. Split Vertical. In the left view, split vertical.
- With the lower left view highlighted, turn the eyeball on on the can. Paint by Global Node Id.
- Repeat for the upper right and lower right view.
- File/ Save Screenshot. Save All Views. OK.
- Tools/ Stop Trace. Save this guy somewhere. Close the trace.
- Edit the trace. Note that there are 4 RenderView*.ViewSize lines. 3 are set to 400,400 (incorrect), and 1 is set to the correct number (for me, [1576,761]
There are paths crating a pipeline where ALL renderviews are set to 400x400. This makes the color legend be huge. You can see this as follows:
- Edit the trace. Uncomment out all RenderView.ViewSize lines that are 400,400 only.
- pvbatch your trace.