Range handles disappear on opacity transfer function widget when using separate opacity array
- Wavelet, Apply
- Gradient, Apply
- Choose Volume representation
- From display properties, check Use Separate Opacity Array and make sure RTDataGradient is selected.
- Open Color Map Editor...note that the ranges for color and opacity transfer functions are different.
- Notice the lack of range handles on the opacity transfer function widget --- this is a bug.
- Uncheck Use Separate Opacity Array, the range handles are back!
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information