Color legend font sizes wrong with batch
Color legend font sizes are wrong with batch. Here is how to replicate. I am sure it doesn't matter, but I am going to create a slice, with surface with edges.
- Linux, 5.8.0, builtin server.
- Start trace. Take defaults.
- Load disk_out_ref.exo. All variables on. Apply.
- Slice. Z Normal. Hide plane tool. Apply.
- Color by Temp.
- Surface with Edges.
- Now, drag the color legend to the middle, bottom of the view. I want it to be horizontal.
- Save Screenshot.
- Stop trace. Uncomment the ViewSize command. Save somewhere as myTrace.py.
- Rename your screenshot from above to screenshotOriginal.png
- /.../pvbatch /.../myTrace.py
If you compare the screenshot from pvbatch and the original, you will see that the color legend text is different sizes. This is a bug.
This is possibly related to #19816