Categorical Colors not working correctly when nan is present
When coloring a dataset using Categorical colors, NaN values will prevent the dataset to be colored as expected.
Steps to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Open categoricalBug.vtu
- Color by result
- Open ColorEditorPanel
- Switch to categorical
- Default Annotations shows "Nan | Nan" and color all the dataset white which is unexpected
- Remove the Nan item and click on the "Add active values from source" button
- Nan items comes back, unexpected
- Remove the Nan item and add a 0 item
- All dataset is colored by this item, but the value 0 is not present in the dataset.
Issue is partially present with vtkImageData instead of vtkUnstructuredGrid/vtkStructuredGrid Issue is present with PointData as well Issue is not present if no NaN values are present