Wrong case for names in Catalyst script.
Case of letters in the middle of script names is being changed to lowercase, thus killing our scripts. This is with the Catalyst Script exporter.
Here is how to replicate.
- 5.8.0-RC1, remote server (should break with builtin, but will be slower), Linux.
- Open Watney HiFire CGNS dataset. Only for speed, only open block blk-3 grid. Turn on no variables.
- Extract Subset With Seed.
- Place the cursor on the inside, concave section. "p". Now, your point is floating in space. For me, I need to move the Z in the possitive direction. I assume this is true. I moved 0.1 positive, now the seed is inside the dataset. Apply.
- View/ Export Inspector. Down where it says Data Extracts, we want Extract Subset With Seed. CSW Writer. Select the box right of there.
- Catalyst. Export Catalyst Script. Save it somewhere.
We will have a line that says: extractSubsetWithSeed1 = ExtractSubsetWithSeed(Input=sparcvolumecgns144) Then, we have a line that says: cSVWriter1 = servermanager.writers.CSVWriter(Input=extractsubsetwithseed1)
Notice that the case of the first letter of Subset, With, and Seed has gone from upper to lower case.
This is a bug and is impacting Watney.