Plot Data of multiblock dataset is broken
The Plot Data of multiblock datasets is broken. Here is how to replicate:
- Master (June, 2019), Linux, remote server (16 ranks).
- Load g1s1. All vars on. Turn on ONLY block 1. Apply.
- Go to timestep 1.
- Plot Data. Apply. Notice that the correct block is chosen. Nice.
- Unselect Use index for XAxis. Change Array Name to VEL_Y.
- Turn off all Series Parameters. Turn on only VEL_Y.
This is a bug. You will see nothing painted in the Line Chart View. You should see (as per the Information tab) a line go from the lower left to the upper right, with data running on both axis from about -13 to -10.
The way around this is to convert the data from being a multiblock dataset with the MergeBlocks filter.