Horizontal color legend and log, has overlapping annotations
The color legend, in horizontal mode, when log scaling, overlaps. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.6.0, Linux, builtin server.
- Open Can.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Paint by Vel.
- Open the Color Map Editor. Change Automatic Rescale Range Mode to Clamp and update every timestep.
- Click Use log scale when mapping data to colors.
- Drag the color legend to the bottom, making it horizontal.
- Go to timestep 14.
Some frames will have the numbers on top of each other.
Test by moving frame by frame through all of the variables on can, and all of the timesteps.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information