Add InSituParticlePath filter in catalyst python script from the GUI
In order to compute particle paths in catalyst, one have to use the
InSituParticlePath filter  (
vtkInSituPParticlePathFilter from the VTKExtensions), instead of the classic particle path filter.
this filter is not available from the GUI, so:
- ParaView users may not know about it when setting up Catalyst scripts,
- Catalyst scripts are necessary modified by hand to integrate this filter
- setting up a pipeline that can be run locally on small dataset
- exporting a catalyst script that will run correctly with the simulation
Expose the vtkInSituPParticlePathFilter as
ParticlePathFilter InSituParticlePath ?
- as far as I understand the code, it should by default run as the vtkPParticlePathFilter
- maybe expose some properties of the InSitu version