Spreadsheet Show Only Selected Elements needs clarifying
Please change the text in the spreadsheet controls that state "Show Only Selected Elements" to "Show Only Selected Rows" or "Show Only Selected Data". Depending on what filter or selection is being shown in this spreadsheet, it can be cell (element), point (node) or just row data.
Here is an example.
- Linux, 5.6.0, local server.
- Can.exo. Turn only ACCL on.
- Calculator. mag(ACCL). Apply.
- Descriptive Statistics. Apply.
- Now, you can see that there is a row called result. Select it.
- Click on Show Only Selected Elements.
Note, you can see the same thing just selecting some cells and points on can, then showing this dataset in a spreadsheet view.