Glyph array domain has some issues with CellData only data.
Arrays domains seems to not be working correctly in the Glyph filter when only Cell Data is present.
How to reproduce :
- Create Wavelet, Apply
- Random Attributes, CellScalars, CellVectors, Apply
- PassArrays, uncheck RTData, Apply
- Glyph, Apply
- Set ScaleArray to RandomCellScalars, Factor 0.02, Apply
- Set ScaleArray to RandomCellVectors, Factor 0.02, Apply
- Set ScaleArray to No Scale Array, Apply
- Nothing Happens and glyph are still scaled
- in the PassArrays, check RTData
- ScaleArray now behave correctly
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information