Volume representation is broken when switching arrays for the same representation
Volume representation does not manage range correctly when switching arrays for the same representation. This bug is present in ParaView 5.6, but not in ParaView 5.5.2. This may be a VTK bug.
How to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Wavelet, Apply
- Calculator, RTData*10000, Apply
- Select "Results" as an array to show
- Select "Volume Representation" as a representation
- Everything is fine, representation is correct.
- Select "RTData" as an array to show
- Representation is clearly wrong, even though the scalar map range seems correct
- There is no way to fix it except by deleting and recreating a view.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information