Python time controls documentation is non existant
The animation section of the ParaView guide is totally unacceptable from a Python perspective. Please document how to do AT LEAST the following in Python:
- How to get handles to the time controls.
- Return how many timesteps there are.
- Return start time, return stop time.
- Go to first step, go to last step, go to next timestep, go to last timestep, go to N timestep, go to T time.
- How to change the mode.
- How to animate the camera. Include examples on the python setting up all 4 camera animations.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information