webgl doesn't output surface color!
The webgl writer appears to be broken when trying to write out surface color. Here is how to replicate:
- OS X, 5.5.2, local server
- Open can.exo. Paint by GlobalNodeId. Apply.
- (Not a multiblock problem, if you run merge blocks here, the issue remains.)
- File/ Export Scene. Webgl.
- Open the file (the .html file) in a web browser.
Two issues. The object isn't colored correctly (it will be white). Also, notice the background is wrong (it is a gradient).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information