toggling visibility is re-executing the representation
Toggling visibility is re-executing the representation; this is unnecessary and should be avoided, if possible.
- Wavelet (largish): Extent: -128, 128, -128, 128, -128, 128
- Threshold (Threshold1), Apply -- you should see progress from the "geometry representation with faces"
- Toggle visibility of Threshold1 -- it's fairly instantaneous.
- Now, apply a second Threshold (Threshold2) to Threshold1.
- Turn visibility off of
Threshold2and turn for
Threshold1. The geometry representation shows that it's reexecuting! Now if you toggle the Threshold1 visibility (on and off), everytime it's on, the representation rexecutes (unlike step 3!).
- Delete Threshold2. The reexecution of representation on toggle visibility of Threshold1 continues :(.
This was done on Linux with 5.5.2, builtin mode.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information