"Choose File Names" in "Load State Options" dialog not loading files in sequence
- Download these files vtus.zip, unzip
- Start ParaView, builtin server
- Load the data files. There will be 4 time steps
- File > Save State... Save the state somewhere.
- Reset ParaView
- Copy one of the
.vtufiles several times and rename the copied files to follow in the sequence (
sphere0005.vtu, etc.) all in the same directories
- Load the state file. In the Load State Options dialog, change the Load State Data File Options to "Choose File Names". Navigate to and choose the
sphere000x.vtusequence of files. Click OK, OK.
Only the initial 4 files will be loaded - none of the
.vtu copies will be loaded.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information