Rotational Extrusion filter messes up selection
The rotational extrusion filter messes up selections. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.4.0, Linux, local server.
- Sources/ UnstructuredCellTypes with a 50x1x50 dimension. Default cell type (Hex). Apply.
- Slice. Origin: 0, 1e-6, 0. Normal: 0, 1, 0. Triangulate the Slice: Off
- RotationalExtrusion: Resolution: 36. Angle: 90
- Surface with Edges.
- Select cells on. Make a single cell selection. This will select a whole arc of cells.
- Select points on. Make a single point selection. The selection is in the wrong spot.
Attaching a file.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information