Connectivity filter does not work correctly in parallel
Steps to reproduce:
- Start pvserver with 8 processes and connect the GUI client
- Create Wavelet source with default values
- Create Contour filter with default values
- Create Connectivity filter
- Pseudo-color by Id and see that things don't match up
There are actually less id values in parallel than in serial so what's likely happening is that each process is starting from id 0 and independently creating their own ids without any global information merge.
Closed by !2077 (merged).