Fonts go bad
Fonts are going very bad in ParaView. Linux, remote server (probably not important) (16 ranks, I bet it shows on 2), master (v5.4.0-RC1-106-gaec7d81d)
- You may need to delete your .config files.
- Open g1s1. All variables on. Apply.
- Color by EQPS. Move forward one timestep. Rescale to data range.
- Sources/ Annotate time. Apply.
- In the pipeline browser, highlight g1s1-10fps.e.*
- Now, while watching the color legend for EQPS, Volume Render. Click on Yes.
The fonts have now gotten fuzzy and bolded.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information