color legend max wrong for zero range difference
The color legend is wrong for any data that has a maximum value same as the minimum value. Here is how to replicate.
- Local server, Linux, 5.2.0-rc2
- Open can.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Color by displ. Data is all zero. Notice that the max says 9e-41.
- Calculator. Make the formula be 1. Apply.
- Color by result. Max for the color legend will be 1.008.
This is a bug.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information