time marker broken for plot selection over time
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
The time marker is broken for plot selection over time. This is new in 5.0.1, it worked correctly in 4.4.0. Here is how to replicate:
- 5.0.1, local server, Linux.
- Open can.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Move forward two timesteps.
- Select a point.
- Plot selection over time. Apply.
<> - You will not see the time line. The reason is that it now goes from -100 to 100, and the data is too large and/or doesn't include the -100 to 100 range.
Now, lets make the 2d data have less Y axis extend.
- Unselect all variables in the Plot Selection Over Time filter.
- Select VEL(1).
Line shows up, but really short.
- Select VEL (Magnitude).
Now you can really see what is going on.
- Unselect VEL (1)
Line is no longer visible.