Point Gaussian can't change colors
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Point Gaussian is a great way to display datasets. However, you can't change the color of the points! Here is how to replicate.
- Linux, master, local server.
- Load disk_out_ref.exo. Apply.
- Change representation to Point Gaussian. Change Variable to Solid Color.
- Now, open the Color Editor. Change color to red. OK.
Points stay white! This is a bug.
- Now, change opacity to 0.9.
All the points turn black! This is a bug.