Single remote server brighter rendering remote server with Opacity.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Strangly, PV is rendering images brighter remote server than single server with one remote server. This happens with Opacity.
- Linux, master,remote server - 1 server, rendering with software Mesa3d (OGL2).
- Edit/ Settings/ Render View/ Remote Render Threshold set to 0.
- (Image compression should be default, which is Squirt compression, level 3.)
- Sources/ Wavelet. Apply. Surface. Color by RTData.
- Color Editor/ Eanble opacity mapping for surfaces.
Now, notice how bright the wavelet is. This is probably incorrect.
- Edit/ Settings/ Render View/ Remote Render Threshold set to 20.
Now, notice how dim the wavelet is. This is correct.