Change Input doesn't update domains for filters.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
- Create a wavelet source, apply
- Add a Glyph filter, the Glyph filter's Scalars list shows RTData as point data (correct). Apply glyph filter
- Add a Point Data To Cell Data source to the wavelet, apply
- Pick Glyph1, Change input, set to PDtoCD
- The Glyph filter stills show RTData as point data, but RTData as cell data is not available
- Select PDtoCD filter and create a new Glyph filter. Its Scalars list will now show correctly the cell data RTData.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information