Color palette weirdnesses
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
We are seeing color palette weirdness's. This needs to be fixed.
- Start by deleting your config files.
- ParaView 4.4.0, Linux, local server.
- Color Palette icon. Change to gradient background.
- Edit current palette.
- Change background color to white. OK, OK. All is fine.
- Color Palette icon. Change to black background.
- Color Palette icon. Change to gradient background. The white color was not remembered. This is a bug.
- Exit ParaView, restart ParaView.
- The gradient background now looks as it should, dark blue top, white bottom.
Once again, delete your config files.
- Properties tab, change Background to Gradient.
- On the Color palette icon, change to white background. We are still in Gradient mode. This is a bug. Bottom color correctly changes to white, top color stays dark blue. This is a bug.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information