vtkSMMapProperty and subclasses are missing functionality
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
- Missing class documentation. There's nothing that gives an overview of these classes.
- They fire vtkCommand::ModifiedEvent without ever checking the value has really changed.
- Missing implementation for vtkSMProperty::Copy(...)
- Missing implementation for vtkSMProperty::ResetToDefaultInternal(...)
- Missing API to set unchecked values. Missing vtkCommand::UncheckedPropertyModifiedEvent firing. Note that unchecked values are treated as changed when the regular values are changed (refer to logic in vtkSMVectorProperty subclasses).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information