plot ranges don't update properly when a view is reset
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
To reproduce the problem:
- Create a wavelet source
- Create a plot over line filter
- Zoom in or out in the plot view
- Bring up the Python interpretor
- in the interpretor, do "v = GetActiveView()" and "v.GetBottomAxisRange"
- Hit the Reset button
- in the interpretor, do "v.BottomAxisRange" and see that the values haven't changed even though the view has.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information