2d plot - log Y axis is broken (problem dataset)
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
I am writing up bugs for a problem dataset. I think this is a duplicate of 13876, but am not sure. Thus, I am writing this one up also.
Linux, 3.98.1, local server.
- Open output.e.2.[0-1]. (Dataset is 2d-plot-bug-datasets, ask me for this dataset.)
- All variables on. Apply.
- Plot over line. Apply. Turn all variables on, then off. Then, turn on n(Cu), n(Cup) and n(em).
- View Settings/ Left Axis/ Layout/ - then click "Use Logarithmic Scale When Available".
<> - left axis stops showing.
- Next, select Axis Labels/ Specify Axis Labels Explicitly.
- Generate. Use 1e8 to 1e17. OK.
<> All you see on the left axis is Inf. What? This is a bug.