Merged requested to merge andrew.wilson/iMSTK:NeedleVolumeContactImprove into master
- This changes the puncture function so PbdNeedleCH is not needed.
- This changes the puncture function so you can only puncture from above a triangle (using previous state).
- This changes the unpuncture function so you do not remove an embedding constraint unless you exit the plane of the triangle with that constraint.
- This adds a sphere vs point on line culling function which is great for straight needles. Speedy.
- This changes the example such that there are two simulated tissues. The organ and the skin surface. A kidney is punctured underneath with a trocar.
This only introduces example changes.