Merged requested to merge andrew.wilson/iMSTK:TissueTwoWayHaptics into master
This is pretty awesome payoff with the xpbd rigid bodies. Works very well now.
- Haptics working in the PbdTissueContactExample. Proper compliance. You can vary the youngs modulus or masses to change how much you can press the tissue.
- I used the new text additions to display the contact (from constraint lambda) and device forces in the top right of the screen.
- Also some fixes for updating the text in real time.
- Replaced example imstkNew's with shared_ptrs.
- DummyClient now used for mouse movement which is better than manually applying some force. PbdObjectController reused there.