Introduce rigid body simulation
Rigid body simulation capability is essential for real-time simulation framework. Some options of open source rigid body simulation engines are:
- [Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)] (https://bitbucket.org/odedevs/ode)
- [Bullet] (https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3)
- [Simbody] (https://github.com/simbody/simbody)
- [DART] (https://github.com/dartsim/dart)
- [Siconos] (http://siconos.gforge.inria.fr/)
ODE seems to be a better option in view of proper balance between accuracy and speed. Check this for comparative study.