Updates for conda build
Updates used to support conda builds on linux and macOS. The most significant changes are:
- Update cmake logic to skip conan steps to get xmsmesh when building conda packages. (Instead uses conda xmsmesh packages.)
- Renames the python module from xmsmesh to smtkxmsmesh.
- Review the STATUS.md file in the conda directory before attempting to build conda packages.
- Beware that the build.sh file is HARD-CODED to the smtk version (3.0.1).
- This branch also adds GenerateFaceMeshFromPolygon.py example script to the conda directory.