vtkXML_reader: Segmentation fault by same DataArray names
- MacOS Mojave 10.14.5
- Compiler: Apple LLVM version 10.0.1 (clang-1001.0.46.4)
- paraview master (49bfae3e)
- vtk (826115d6)
- PARAVIEW_USE_MPI on
- PARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON on
If I read a VTU file and have DataArrays with the same name, the program stops with a segmentation fault. The segmentation error occurred when two DataArrays have the same name and either one is the last DataArray or one is a tensor with a NumberOfComponets of 6 or 9.
- testCase0.vtu all fine: All DataArrays have different names.
- testCase1.vtu all fine: Some of the DataArrays have the same name, but are not tensor DataArrays and not the last DataArray. So the error handling intercepted the error.
- testCase2.vtu Segmantation error: Some of the DataArrays have the same name and one of them is the last DataArray.
- testCase3.vtu Segmantation error: Some of the DataArrays have the same name and the same NumberOfComponets (6 or 9), but neither is the last DataArray.