1. 07 Apr, 2015 1 commit
  2. 06 Apr, 2015 1 commit
  3. 03 Apr, 2015 1 commit
  4. 31 Mar, 2015 3 commits
    • Robert Maynard's avatar
    • Dan Lipsa's avatar
      Redesign "vtkGhostLevels" arrays and related ghost functionalties. · 4dee0274
      Dan Lipsa authored
      Co-authored-by: default avatarYuanxin Liu <leo.liu@kitware.com>
      Co-authored-by: Berk Geveci's avatarBerk Geveci <berk.geveci@kitware.com>
      
       -The semantics of each unsigned char in the ghost arrays changes:
        Instead of storing a numeric value representing how far a cell is
        from the boundary, it is now a bit field specified by
        vtkDataSetAttributes::CellGhostTypes and
        vtkDataSetAttributes::PointGhostTypes.  The bit field is consistent
        with VisIt specs.
      
      - Previously, filters strip all ghost cells they request from upstream
        before finalizing the output. This is no longer done.
      
      - vtkUniform grids previously supported blanking through member arrays
        vtkUniformGrid::CellVisibility and
        vtkUniformGrid::PointVisibility. These arrays are removed and the
        blanking functionality are supported through the new ghost arrays
        instead.
      
      - the "vtkGhostLevel" arrays for cell and point data are renamed to
        vtkDataSetAttributes::GhostArrayName() ("vtkGhostType").
      
      - the version for VTK Legacy files is increased to 4.0 and the version for
        VTK XML files is increased to 2.0. When reading older files we
        convert vtkGhostLevels array to vtkGhostType.
      4dee0274
    • David Gobbi's avatar
      Apply using declarations that hadn't been "used". · df0ebf0b
      David Gobbi authored
      Now that the VTK wrappers and all supported compilers can handle
      using declarations, it is no longer necessary to override all method
      signatures within the subclasses.
      df0ebf0b
  5. 30 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  6. 27 Mar, 2015 1 commit
    • Sean McBride's avatar
      Fixed compiler error with div() introduced with Wconversion fixes · b1899a4c
      Sean McBride authored
      \Filters\Statistics\vtkOrderStatistics.cxx(346): error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'lldiv_t' to 'div_t'
      
      Interesting case.  Due to changing one of the params to div()
      from int to vtkIdType (which can be long, long long, int, etc.)
      the templated div() changed to one that returned the lldiv_t
      struct instead of the div_t structure.
      
      Switched to ldiv() because there seems to be only one version of it.
      b1899a4c
  7. 26 Mar, 2015 4 commits
  8. 25 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  9. 17 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  10. 16 Mar, 2015 2 commits
  11. 10 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  12. 05 Mar, 2015 1 commit
    • Ken Martin's avatar
      A number of transparency related issues fixed · 944ee020
      Ken Martin authored
      A few good fixes in here that are all related. The biggest is a
      fix to OpenGLActor to use the more comprehensive GetIsOpaque
      method in determining if an actor is opaque. The old code only
      looked at the property's opacity. This is why you would see folks
      setting somethings opacity to 0.99 to get it treated as translucent
      because the actor code wasn't handling it correctly. This change
      resulted in 3 new valid images for tests that were rendering
      translucent items as if they were opaque. I removed these tests
      from the old backend as I did not want to change the behavior
      for that backend.
      
      Next up is depth peeling. OpenGL2 depth peeling would render
      a number of peels up to the limit and then just stop. Any geometry
      left between the opaque layer and the last translucent layer was
      just thrown out.  This created very noticable artifacts and was bad.
      This change makes it so that when it gets to the last pass, it will
      render all remaining geometry using alpha blending. This is much
      better. Fix example if you get the limit to 20 layers and 20 was
      not enough to render all the geometry, this change renders 19
      layers using depth peeling, then in the 20th render it would add
      in all the remaining geometry as last layer. That last layer may
      have overlapping geometry which is rendered using alpha blending.
      
      Finally some changes to the PointGaussianMapper. It turns out that
      the point gaussian mapper is an translucent mapper which means it
      needs the first change, and it is a very tough case for depth peeling
      resulting in the second change. While at it I modified this mapper
      to render far fewer fragments, resulting is far fewer overlapping
      layers and fewer artifacts. Really when using PointGaussian you
      should turn off depthpeeling as it is not needed and actually makes
      it worse, but these changes will make it better if you happen to have
      it on.  Also cleaned up the mapper so that the radius is equal to
      the standard devisation of the gaussian, previously it was four
      standard deviations.
      
      Change-Id: I62d90b6e424ac0e939033387ed10ba8caac66095
      944ee020
  13. 04 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  14. 01 Mar, 2015 4 commits
  15. 27 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  16. 26 Feb, 2015 2 commits
  17. 25 Feb, 2015 2 commits
  18. 23 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  19. 16 Feb, 2015 9 commits
  20. 13 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  21. 06 Feb, 2015 1 commit