A number of transparency related issues fixed
A few good fixes in here that are all related. The biggest is a fix to OpenGLActor to use the more comprehensive GetIsOpaque method in determining if an actor is opaque. The old code only looked at the property's opacity. This is why you would see folks setting somethings opacity to 0.99 to get it treated as translucent because the actor code wasn't handling it correctly. This change resulted in 3 new valid images for tests that were rendering translucent items as if they were opaque. I removed these tests from the old backend as I did not want to change the behavior for that backend. Next up is depth peeling. OpenGL2 depth peeling would render a number of peels up to the limit and then just stop. Any geometry left between the opaque layer and the last translucent layer was just thrown out. This created very noticable artifacts and was bad. This change makes it so that when it gets to the last pass, it will render all remaining geometry using alpha blending....
Showing with 109 additions and 58 deletions