• brugger's avatar
    · c8400c42
    brugger authored
    1) I updated the year in the copyright notice from "2000 - 2011" to
       "2000 - 2012" in all the "*.h" files in the src directory.
    
    2) I moved a using statement out of a header file and into the appropriate
       ".C" files.
    
    
    
    git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17588 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
    c8400c42
Name
Last commit
Last update
..
DBAtts Loading commit data...
DataBinning Loading commit data...
Database Loading commit data...
Expressions Loading commit data...
FileWriter Loading commit data...
Filters Loading commit data...
IVP Loading commit data...
MIR Loading commit data...
Math Loading commit data...
Pipeline Loading commit data...
Plotter Loading commit data...
Preprocessor Loading commit data...
PythonFilters Loading commit data...
QtVisWindow Loading commit data...
Queries Loading commit data...
Shapelets Loading commit data...
View Loading commit data...
VisWindow Loading commit data...
CMakeLists.txt Loading commit data...