• brugger's avatar
    · 7860d8f1
    brugger authored
    1) I made some more copyright notice fixes in the src directory.
    
    2) I moved some "using namespace std;" statements from a couple of header
       files into the appropriate source files.
    
    
    
    git-svn-id: http://visit.ilight.com/svn/visit/trunk/src@17597 18c085ea-50e0-402c-830e-de6fd14e8384
    7860d8f1
Name
Last commit
Last update
CMake Loading commit data...
avt Loading commit data...
bin Loading commit data...
common Loading commit data...
config-site Loading commit data...
cqscore Loading commit data...
databases Loading commit data...
engine Loading commit data...
exe Loading commit data...
gui Loading commit data...
help Loading commit data...
include Loading commit data...
java Loading commit data...
launcher Loading commit data...
lib Loading commit data...
mdserver Loading commit data...
operators Loading commit data...
plots Loading commit data...
sim Loading commit data...
svn_bin Loading commit data...
third_party_builtin Loading commit data...
tools Loading commit data...
ultrawrapper Loading commit data...
viewer Loading commit data...
visit_vtk Loading commit data...
visitpy Loading commit data...
vtkqt Loading commit data...
winutil Loading commit data...
CMakeLists.txt Loading commit data...
COPYRIGHT Loading commit data...
INSTALL_NOTES Loading commit data...
VERSION Loading commit data...
VISIT_USERS_NOTICE.txt Loading commit data...
configure Loading commit data...
configure.in Loading commit data...